Wednesday, April 17, 2013

21 week update

I'm 21 weeks today.  In the past week I've changed doctors and hired a doula...all very good changes I feel.  I feel so confident and good about the care I will be receiving.  Baby girl is doing well.  At today's checkup, she was very active.  She kept moving around as the doctor tried to listen to her heart beat.  I couldn't feel a bit of her activity though a few time each day I will feel her little flutter movements.  The only thing is I keep losing weight with each appointment - down about 7 lbs now.  While normally this would be very exciting news, isn't one is supposed to gain weight while pregnant.  I am eating and haven't had nausea or been sick.  All is well with baby, though, and in all her sonograms she's measuring right where she should be.  The doctor didn't say a thing about it so I guess I can be happy about my weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment